The domain www.arteconfort.com uses automatic collection procedures (Cookies) to gather personal information such as the type of browser or operating system, referring page, path, ISP (Internet Service Provider) domain, etc. All this in order to improve the services provided. Cookies help us to tailor this website to your personal needs.
A “Cookie” is a small file that is stored on the user’s computer and allows us to recognise the user. The set of “cookies” helps us to improve the quality of our website, thus allowing us to personalise to a certain extent each user’s navigation of our website. Cookies are currently essential to the functioning of the Internet, providing countless advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating the navigation and usability of our website.
Please note that cookies cannot damage your computer and that, in return, the fact that they are enabled helps us to identify and resolve errors and improve the navigability of our site.
Types of cookies
- From the point of view of the ‘lifetime’ of the cookie (time that the cookie remains active on our computer) we can differentiate cookies between:
- Session cookies: these are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website, so none of them remain registered on the user’s hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyse web traffic patterns. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use.
- Persistent cookies: these are stored on your hard drive and are read by our website each time you make a new visit. A permanent cookie has a specific expiry date. The cookie will stop working after that date. We generally use them to facilitate shopping and registration services.
- From the point of view of the use of each cookie, we can differentiate between:
- Required Cookies: these are strictly necessary cookies such as, for example, those that serve for correct browsing or those that allow payment to be made for goods or services requested by the user or cookies that serve to ensure that the content of the website loads efficiently.
Within the category of required cookies you can also find cookies with the following purposes:
- Only allow communication between the user’s equipment and the network.
- Strictly to provide a service expressly requested by the user.
In these two cases we inform you that the user’s information and consent is not required for the installation of the aforementioned cookies. Specifically, according to the EU Expert Working Group, in Article 29 of its Opinion 4/20123 , it has interpreted that exempted cookies would include those whose purpose:
- User login” cookies
- User authentication or identification cookies (session only).
- User security cookies
- Media player session cookies
- Session cookies for load balancing
- User interface customisation cookies
- Social content sharing plug-in cookies
For all other cookies not included in the above cases, prior information and consent of the user will be required.
- Functional cookies: These are cookies that help the user to have a better browsing experience on the website. An example of the use of this type of cookies are those used to store browsing data for a specific language.
- Analytical Cookies: these are cookies that allow us to analyse the use of the Website, so that we can measure and improve its operation.
- Advertising and Third-Party Cookies: these are cookies used by social networks, or by external content add-ons such as google maps, as well as cookies from advertising companies to serve ads relevant to your interests.
Arteconfort stores all the information collected through Cookies in a non-personalised format (IP address). This type of information obtained through Cookies will not be disclosed outside Arteconfort or used for unsolicited communications.
Adequate privacy: cookie management
If the user so wishes, the registration of cookies may be subject to their acceptance during the installation or updating of the browser used. The user may at any time revoke their acceptance by means of the content and privacy configuration options available in each browser. However, if the user does not allow the installation of cookies in their browser, it is possible that they may not be able to access some of the sections of our website.
For more information on the appropriate configuration of cookies and the options for activating, restricting and/or disabling them, please refer to the help section of your browser to find out more:
Many browsers allow you to activate a private mode whereby cookies are always deleted after your visit. Depending on the browser, this private mode may have different names. Below you will find a list of the most common browsers and the different names of this “private mode”:
- Internet Explorer 8 and above; InPrivate Browsing
- Safari 2 and above; Private Browsing
- Opera 10.5 and above; Private Browsing
- FireFox 3.5 and above; Private Browsing
- Google Chrome 10 and above; Incognito
List and description of cookies
The following tables outline the cookies previously described and used on the ARTECONFORT HOTEL S.L. website:
Expired: 2 years
Use: Analytical cookies (Google Analytics): Uses an anonymous identifier to distinguish anonymous users and perform analysis on user interactions in the application in order to optimise the services offered.
Expires: 10 minutes from creation or modification
Expires: 1 day
- To learn more about Google Analytics cookies click here. You can disable Google Analytics cookies by clicking here.