When choosing a ceiling fan for your home, one of the key aspects to take into account is the type of blade material. Sometimes, this aspect is relegated to the…
The most wanted ceiling fans
Room sizeChoose your ceiling fan according to room size
Power on modeThere are different ways to operate your fan
Type of lightingYour ceiling fan with or without light
All our ceiling fans
Ceiling fans are a perfect alternative for cooling off during the warmer months of the year, without running up electricity costs. This type of ventilation system will allow you to save on consumption, while maintaining a pleasant temperature in the rooms. In Arteconfort you will find a wide range of ceiling fans from which you can choose a variety of designs and styles: elegant, modern, vintage and with the latest smart technology for IoT homes. A fan with light is also ideal as a substitute for a ceiling lamp.
How a ceiling fan cools
A ceiling fan cools us when we are in the airflow it generates. When our skin is at a higher temperature than the ambient air, it heats the mass of air that is deposited on it, the fan intervenes by stimulating the flow of air which facilitates the removal of this mass of hot air, replacing it with a new mass of lower temperature, this causes the skin to lose heat and warms the new mass of air with which it has come into contact, which will be removed again by the current, thus starting the process all over again.
We can conclude that the moving air produced by the fan facilitates the transfer of heat from the skin surface to the air more quickly and efficiently.
Advantages compared to other air-conditioning systems
The main reasons for using a ceiling fan are:
- Lower consumption: a ceiling fan can save up to 98% on electricity consumption.
- Easy installation: the installation is relatively simple and inexpensive. It only requires adequate space and a power socket.
- Economic: The price is much cheaper.
- Better for health: Ceiling fans don’t have any negative impact on health. Air conditioners, on the other hand, can dry out the air, causing sore throats and colds.
- More quiet: Thanks to the DC motors you won’t even notice it’s running.
- Breakdown of air stratification: ceiling fan mixes the layers of air, which contributes to achieving greater homogeneity between the different spaces and levels of the room. Together with the air conditioning it will contribute to a more balanced dispersion of cold air.
- Light and circadian cycles: A ceiling fan can also be used for lighting. Many of our fans allow you to regulate the intensity and colour temperature in order to adapt it to the one that best complements the natural light of the environment and our vision.
- Ecological: It has a very low environmental impact.
- Versatile: It adapts to all types of spaces: living room, kitchen, bathrooms, etc.
- Reduced maintenance: It is very easy and convenient to maintain.
We help you to get to know your ceiling fan better
Learn how to get the most out of your ceiling fan
World Environment Day is celebrated on 5 June, coinciding with a rise in temperatures that brings us a little closer to summer every day. One of the best solutions for…
When deciding on a type of ceiling fan, we may have some doubts about which one to choose. For this reason, we must take into account a series of fundamental…
Every day more and more people are discovering the comfort of a ceiling fan while they sleep on hot summer nights. Trust in this appliance is growing every year and…